I'm currently OTOing my UTAU's base VCV bank, and in 1.5 weeks i made very little progress on OTOing. Then i realised that my voicebank was encoded in romaji which was causing problems with a few plugins i tested on my bank, so i completely scrapped the OTO and decided to use setparam to auto-alias my bank and provide a base for the OTO. So whatever you do PLEASE USE SETPARAM WHEN OTOING VCV!!!!!!!! it made the process way faster. in only 2 hours i made more progress OTOing than i did in the whole 1.5 weeks. and this is also taking into consideration that i am unaware of what bpm i recorded my samples in, and even if i knew, it's not consistent so i'd still have to edit the OTO alot.